- Study tests and notes from Oedipus, Antigone, and Hamlet.
- Know vocabulary units 1-3.
- Practice ACT English prep sections.
- Prepare for the following questions (some are short answer, some are essay):
1. How is Oedipus affected by hubris and hamartia? What effect do these have on his situation?
2. If Antigone is right, why do you suppose the gods don't save her?
3. By showing the trappings of theater and non-reality, does Shakespeare make Hamlet's suffering seem like his true feelings, or like Hamlet himself is acting?
4. What is the most prevalent theme in Hamlet? What situations, characters, or conversations support your theory that it is the most prevalent theme?