Select a scene that you feel represents or explains a major theme in the play.
Create a 3-panel storyboard to represent this scene (sketch first on loose leaf, then on good paper). It can be black and white, but label any objects, colors, etc. that are important in demonstrating the theme.
What to include in your storyboard:
· Act/pg #
· Summary below each panel, related to theme
What to think about:
- What characters are in the frame, and how are they moving?
- What are the characters saying to each other, if anything?
- How much time has passed between the last frame of the storyboard and the current one?
- Where the "camera" is in the scene? Close or far away? Is the camera moving?
- Body language/position
- Symbolic objects
What you don’t finish in class, finish for homework.
Thematic connection – 5 pts
Symbolic representations – 5 pts
Storyboard elements – 5 pts
Neatness – 5 pts